Saturday 18 February 2012

Chateau Jardin! A Country Cottage Chair Makeover!

Hello All...I'm down with flu and cannot get much work or painting done at the moment. So I thought I'd post the ones I finished last week before I fell ill. I found couple of vintage hand turned cottage chairs in an op shop. Except for the lovely curves and spindle backs they looked quite boring and plain. So I decided to give them a makeover! 

Before
After cleaning, sanding, priming and painting here they are in their new glory! 
Presenting 2 cute little vintage cottage chairs... (Be warned...photo overload!)

 Hand painted Chateau Jardin!





 Hand painted no 9

And free hand painting of the swallows! I just love them. So pleased with the way they turned out!






I think they'll look super cute in a lobby, alfresco area, in a study, in a child's room with a small round table or even in the living room! Beautiful cottage chairs with renewed life!

Both chairs are for sale. I'm hoping I can find them a loving home!
Contact me here if interested.

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great weekend!

xox
Rani

1 comment:

Share Your Thoughts...

async defer data-pin-hover="true" data-pin-tall="true" data-pin-round="true" data-pin-save="false" src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js">