Tuesday 28 February 2012

Dining Room Reveal!

Finally my dining room is coming together. Though this is just the basics, I'm hoping to build on it as time goes by. I love the trestle table and the cross back chairs. The trestle table has steel legs that matches beautifully with the chandelier. A perfect marriage of old world and contemporary style!








So far I'm quite happy with the results.Would love some suggestions on how I could maybe tweak and jazz it up a bit more.


P.S. Rosemary@Villabarnes has another giveaway opportunity! 
Click here to to enter!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by & happy decorating!

xox
Rani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...

async defer data-pin-hover="true" data-pin-tall="true" data-pin-round="true" data-pin-save="false" src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js">