Monday 6 February 2012

Spray Painting DIY

OK I admit I have gone a bit insane with the can of paint! I have been spray painting anything and everything!!! Yesterday, I painted a old photo frame with beautiful detail work. It didn't quite mesh with anything in our house and it was a 'milk chocolate' brown colour which I am not too fond of. So sprayed it black with golden undertones! And guess what it looks amazing! Thinking of doing up a wall with just empty frames but for now this was phase one: experiment successful!






  

Also painted the photo frames in our bedroom and I have to say they look beautiful! 






Found a very French wooden decorative carving and again you guessed it - painted it BLACK! Maybe when I'm done with black, I'll paint it all white! But for now I think black looks chic! Not sure where I'll hang it yet but I'm sure I'll find a spot for it!


Till next time, keep painting & thanks so much for stopping by!

xox
Rani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...

async defer data-pin-hover="true" data-pin-tall="true" data-pin-round="true" data-pin-save="false" src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js">