Friday 27 April 2012

A Surprise....can you guess???!!!!

Hi All

I have some awesome news...But before I tell you...can you guess which store has been featured today? Have a look at the pictures and see if you can guess...all will be revealed at the end....

A whole range of gift and homewares...




Rustic shabby chic photo frames...I love making these..and I love the fact that each one turns out unique.

Paper wreaths, French provincial placemats and tissue paper kissing balls

Wooden decorative signs for every room in your home...and yes more photo frames...these have a burnished copper look


Diffusers with vintage paper roses...when you soak the reeds, the aroma drifts through the roses!!! I couldn't believe that my hair-brained idea actually worked!!!

More placemats, coasters, wooden signs with hooks and small chalkboards...

Candlestands and coasters


Vintage bottles and chalkboards...

Hooks....this one's perfect for a family bath...

Hand stitched cushions, more signs, antique copper kettle...









Restored antique box to hold wine bottles, magazines, books, tea towels or toys...




 Well....I am thrilled to say I received my official business registration for La Maison Jolie today and I'm already busy organising a product launch on Saturday 30th June....at our home...just for people to check out all the things I create....and maybe even buy or order some!?!

So I did a bit of a mock-up to see how I would lay things out on the day....and did a mini photo shoot to see how things look.... and I'm pleasantly surprised since I'm super self critical...but I would LOVE to hear your feedback.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! I'm off to make some more stuff...

xox
Rani

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of the decor pieces! Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on becoming and official business! I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts...

async defer data-pin-hover="true" data-pin-tall="true" data-pin-round="true" data-pin-save="false" src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js">