Monday 23 July 2012

A design fair, walk in the park and a sign for our backyard!

Yesterday we went to the Design Made Trade fair held at the Royal Exhibition Centre. It was inspiring and amazing to see the various ways people express their ideas and creativity. I wish I could have taken a few photos of all the amazing exhibits but photography was not allowed inside.

And since it was a beautiful sunny winter's afternoon, after the fair, we decided to walk around and take a few pictures of the gardens and fountains surrounding the exhibition centre.







Now on to our backyard pictures again. I made a little sign board with some sample paints from Dulux and hung with twine. A beautiful shade of green!!! The colour of spring!
And I think looks cute!








  

Have a fantastic week! I'll be back later this week with a project that I have been working on for sometime now!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
xox
Rani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...

async defer data-pin-hover="true" data-pin-tall="true" data-pin-round="true" data-pin-save="false" src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js">