Thursday 6 September 2012

Lilly... My garden fairy!

Last week we were in Perth, WA for our niece's first birthday! It was amazing.....Perth is beautiful! And while we were there, I took the opportunity to visit the famous Fremantle market, E-shed market and many more quaint marketplaces. I saw this store at the E-shed market called the The Iron Fairies (and being a believer of fairies), we entered the store to look around. 

There were the most beautiful fairies made of iron ore and with the most magical stories. Maps, scrolls, fairy dust, fairy cups and fairies! I just had to buy one for my garden....so Lilly the garden floor fairy came home with us! She is just beautiful!!!

I had the opportunity to speak to the store owner, Joan Sutton, a gorgeous lady. She also makes hand stitched teddy bears that were just adorable!

Well here are some pictures of Lilly in my garden!

Meet Lilly, my garden floor fairy



 That's fairy dust on her....




I planted a small pot full of succulents and sat her on a rock...

Lilly sits in my garden looking up at the sun! If you'd like a look at more fairies, visit The Iron Fairies on www.theironfairies.com.

Will be back next week with a few new projects to show you all!
Take care and thanks so much for stopping by!

xox
Rani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...

async defer data-pin-hover="true" data-pin-tall="true" data-pin-round="true" data-pin-save="false" src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js">