Sunday 9 September 2012

Message from Grace

I received a text message from my friend Grace yesterday and was thrilled to see that the painting that I had made for her was up in her living room. 

Sharing the photo that she sent me along with her text. (Excuse the blurry photo, I downloaded it from the text message)

It's a colourful acrylic painting of vietnamese village women carrying their wares back home at night.

"Hi Rani, Your painting looks amazing on our lounge room wall and will greet everyone who comes through our front door! Love Grace"

Her text message made my day!!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

xox
Rani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts...

async defer data-pin-hover="true" data-pin-tall="true" data-pin-round="true" data-pin-save="false" src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js">