Thursday 6 December 2012

Handmade Christmas Gifts..!

Hi There!

How have you all been? 

Just a few days left to Christmas and I have been a busy bee filling Etsy and Ebay orders. I have so many projects on at the moment and I still have to take some pictures. I will do so and post on each one a few days later.

For today, it's a quick recap of small Christmassy things that I made for my awesome customers this Christmas season...















All these Christmas gift items are available on:


Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back this weekend with posts on new and exciting projects around the house!

Also, click on this link and check out the La Maison Jolie Facebook page!

xox
Rani

1 comment:

  1. Simply Gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Junkin Joe! Hope to see you again soon! :) Wishing you and yours a very Merry!!! hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Thoughts...

async defer data-pin-hover="true" data-pin-tall="true" data-pin-round="true" data-pin-save="false" src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js">